The Paleo Diet is a way of eating in the modern age that best mimics diets of our hunter gatherer ancestors; combinations of lean meats, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. By eating the foods that we are genetically adapted to eat, followers of the Paleo diet are naturally lean, have acne-free skin, sleep better, improved athletic performance, are experiencing relief from numerous metabolic-related and autoimmune diseases and have more energy!
Centered on commonly available, fresh ingredients, the Cross Cuisine menu consists of mainly meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, roots and nuts; excludes grains, legumes, dairy products, refined sugar and processed foods or oils.
Advances in agriculture and food processing have drastically changed what human beings eat. However, evolution has not kept pace with the changes, leading to a host of health problems for modern man. Coronary heart disease, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, obesity, arthritis and some mental illnesses have all been scientifically linked to diets high in refined or processed carbohydrates. But, the Paleo Diet reverses human technology, replacing highly processed foods with meat, fish, vegetables and other staples that are basic to our biology and our digestive systems, leading to better health.
Our Paleolithic ancestors did not eat just one single diet, but a range of natural, unprocessed diets based on geography, climate, competition, ecologic niche, season and glaciations. Fossil records and studies of 180 hunter-gatherer groups show that our bodies were designed to eat foods that were easily digested and promoted good health. Over the years, our diet has been replaced with highly processed, sugary and filler foods products that are convenient, but a far cry from real food. With Paleo, you go back to the basics.
We prepare, cook, and deliver pre-made Paleo meals for individuals, couples, and families. And since, in today’s crazy-busy world, time is money, you’ll end up buying Paleo meals for about the same investment in money and in less time than it’d take to buy the ingredients and prepare them yourself.
CLEAN FOOD. HONEST INGREDIENTS.
- All of our meats are USDA-certified All Natural and antibiotic-free.
- Our animals are free to roam, fed a high quality diet, treated humanely and primarily raised locally.
- We support local farmers that treat their animals ethically.
- As often as possible, we purchase our produce from local, organically grown sources.
What we include in our meals:
- Grass-fed beef and bison, pork, duck, venison, lamb, free-range chicken, turkey, organic vegetables and fruits, herbs and spices, coconut oil, coconut aminos, coconut milk,coconut flour, arrowroot, clarified butter (ghee), almonds, cashews, pecans.
What we exclude in our meals:
- Soy, wheat, barley, rye, corn, sugar, preservatives, rice, dairy, white potatoes, legumes, vegetable oils, flour
We use grass-fed, grass-finished beef with:
- No Hormones
- No Antibiotics
- No Steroids
- No Pesticides
- No Chemical Fertilizers
- Raised on Pasture in a Stress Free Environment & Handled Humanely Throughout All Life Stages
Dry Aged Beef:
Dry aging involves hanging the beef in a cooler for several weeks near freezing temperature to allow moisture to evaporate from the muscle. This concentrates and saturates the beef flavor and allows the natural beef enzymes to help break down the connective tissue making the beef more tender. Only high grades of beef can be dry aged as the process requires an evenly distributed fat content – something that is inherent in grass fed beef. You rarely find aged beef outside of high-end steak houses or upscale butcher shops.
At Fed Up Healthy Meals we never sacrifice quality.
- Food Safety Certified Staff
- Certified Professional Kitchen
- 20 Year Experienced Chef with Culinary Degree
We produce CLEAN meals that are FRESH and never frozen. There are gluten-free, dairy-free and legume-free options available, as well as paleo meals. Our menu is continually rotating and changing seasonally/periodically. Each menu contains 15 different items to choose weekly.